A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PEACEFUL 2020
FROM ALL THE AREA COMMITTEE
Barb, Bill, Alan, Jenny, Chrissie, Peter, Gerard, Geoff
Some positive actions resulting from all your support:
- STILL no sign of final approval for NMF
- No agreement on the S106 education funding
- No final decision on the relocation of the Withy Patch community. (more on that in the new year)
- No resolution on the ownership of a strip of vital land
- Progress made on the purchase and validation of the air monitors that measure particulates.
In the new year we will carry on:
- attending council meetings, asking them questions which will require them to scrutinise their decisions
- submitting Freedom of Information requests
- looking in detail at all new planning applications
- highlighting parking issues
- supporting the Withy Patch community
- Pursuing the Secretary of State’s office for reasons that NMF was given approval by their office.
- Investigating particulate levels with the new machines.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
IFYOU HAVE ANY ISSUES YOU WOULD LIKE US TO FOLLOW UP PLEASE LET US KNOW.